This rural hut is ideal for a holiday, weekend getaway or retreat. The nature cottage is part of a dikehouse
The rural hut has oriental details, in - and outside. Completely renovated in 2016, tastefully furnished and equipped with all comforts such as private entrance, living room, bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, private patio and barbecue hut/Finnish kota (on request).
Note: not suitable for children under 12.
Welsum is an enclave located between the Veluwe and the beautiful Salland. Salland is across the river IJssel, where you can go by ferry.
It belongs to the province of Overijssel but it is surrounded by the province Gelderland.
Another beautiful trail is the so-called "chicken path", named after the "Welsummer chicken". A very famous chicken because of Kellogs cornflakes.
At the rural hut there is a chicken flock so you can enjoy fresh eggs. Bike trails are abundant, but also beautiful trips by car or motorcycle are possible. Documentation is present in the rural hut.
- in consultation using the washer and/or dryer.
- lockable garage for your motorcycle or bicycle (s).
- bedding, kitchen textiles, bath towels
- coffee (senseo) and tea
- tax, we pay it for you.
- use of Finnish kota, only for wood or briquettes we charge a small fee.
Extra attention and places to be
Wellness resort "De Veluwse Bron" at 10 km
Deventer, is a stone's throw away and has many festivals and activities including Dickens Festival in December, "Deventer on Stilts", the well-known book in August and much more.
Apeldoorn - Het Loo Royal Palace
If you come by train, we can pick you up from station in Twello or Olst, those are the nearest
- There is a supermarket within 3 km, Close saturday from 16 hours and sunday.
- Additional person after the first 2 persons + € 15, - per night.
- Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a detailed email with more details such as directions and "house rules".